Monday, April 4, 2011

GIANT PANCAKE!!


So when I made this, it was sans pan, but still it was awesome.  Kathy donated this recipe to my blog- thanks Kat, loved this breakfast.  This was a great Sunday morning treat that's sure to impress anyone.  I made it for my sister, and we ate all of it in seconds!

The recipe’s as follows:

3 tablespoons butter
2 eggs, beaten
½ cup flour
½ cup milk
1 teaspoon sugar
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon nutmeg

Garnish with powder sugar and juice from 1 lemon

1.     Preheat over to 425.
2.      Put the butter in a 10 inch pie plate and place in oven; remove once butter is melted. (If you have an ovenproof skillet use this, so you will have a PANcake.  Since I don’t have an ovenproof skillet I used a pie plate like Kat recommended).
3.     Mix remaining ingredients together with a whisk and pour into the hot skillet/plate. Immediately return it to the oven and bake for 18-20 minutes.
4.     Remove from oven.
5.     Sprinkle with lemon juice and powdered sugar.
6.     Slice, serve, and enjoy this wonderfully fluffy breakfast immediately! 

No comments:

Post a Comment